Get Content People Actually Read
And Go "Holy Sh*t" About
- Who Are You?
- My name is Andrianes Pinantoan. I help businesses, big and small, create compelling content that gets people to act. That's it, really.
- What makes me unique is my background. I didn't study journalism or English. I studied marketing and old school copywriting (from people like Gary Halbert and John Carlton).
- I am a digital strategist by day and I've worked with companies such as CareerOne, B&T and Gumtree.
- Why Should I Hire You?
- If there's only one reason why, it's that I care about my clients. And I'm not just saying that.
- I obsess over every project I take on. And I always go over and beyond what I promise.
- What's Your Rate?
- How much I charge depends on the kind of project you have in mind. The best way to find out is to contact me.
- If you run a non-profit, then good news for you. Once a month, I take on one non-profit client free of charge. Drop me a line.
- Do You Have Any Samples of Your Writing?
- Edudemic, Summer Tomato, Fuel Your Creativity, Dynamic Business Magazine, Successful Blog, Light Stalking, Virgin, Hack College and Epic Launch
- Do You Work With Just Anyone?
- Short answer: No.
- I don't write for companies selling stuff that doesn't work. But if you could leave me your contact details anyway, I would hunt you down and punch you in the face.
- On a serious note, I also take on only 4 clients at a time. This is to make sure you have my full attention at all times.
- What's Your Process?
- I hate paying before I know what I will get for it. I'm sure you do too. Yet most freelancers demand their clients to do just that.
- I, however, like to start with a free email consultation. And if you and I think we are a good fit, I am happy to produce one free article. Conditions apply.
- If you're happy with the trial article, we'll come up with an agreement and go from there.
- Are You Available Now?
- See the blue box below. Feel free to get into the waiting list by emailing me if it indicates I'm booked up.
- How Do I Get Started?
- So you're finally ready to create awesometastic content, eh? Great!
- Email is the best way to reach me. If you'd like to give me a call, email me and leave me your number.
Ever wished for a freelancer who cares as much as you do for your bottom line? Well, here he is.
Image source: Alex E. Proimos